Monday, June 18, 2012

Street style in Warsaw - B&W

I was walking when I saw Anna and Tymek. I really liked how they were dressed, usually people are well dressed  in Warsaw but they were a cut above the rest. He is a fashion photographer and she is a model. They were both very nice and Tymek gave me his card, and for me, it was the best card I have ever seen. I'm putting a picture below of it because I think it is a good thing to share with you.  I recommend you to visit his facebook (http://www.facebook.com/#!/tymekMac) he has some interesting work he did.
Hope you like the black and white outfit they were wearing.

***

Eu estava a passear quando vi Anna e Tyme. Eu gostei muito de como eles estavam vestidos, geralmente há bastantes gente bem vestidas nas ruas de Varsóvia, mas eles estavam a ressaltar de todo o resto. Ele é um fotógrafo de moda e ela é uma modelo. Eles foram ambos muito agradáveis e Tymek deu-me o seu cartão-de-visita e para mim foi o melhor cartão-de-visita que eu alguma vez vi. Estou colocando uma imagem abaixo porque acho mesmo que vale a pena partilhar convosco, eu recomendo visitar seu facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ #! / TymekMac) têm algum trabalhos interesse que ele fez.
Espero que vocês gostem dos coordenados deles em tons de preto e branco.
Tymek Maciejewski and Anna Łagodzińska


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment